background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blendtec deal

OK I have sung my praises of blendtec before. I LOVE MY BLENDER!!!!  I just saw on SLickdeals.net that blendtec themselves is having a special only lasting through Monday that the blender that is originally $400 is $250 and it also includes the much larger pitcher in addition. This is usually separate and $100. this is a great deal. It is a refurbished model but is has an 10 year warranty, where the others only offer a 3 or 4 year warranty.  you can not beat it. If you have wanted one before and shelling out $400 was a bit much here is your chance to get it and more for only $250.... No I was not paid to say this, though it may sounds like it I am just very passionate about this blender!  If you can not tell.  I use it all the time.
https://www.blendtec.com/sxsw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...