BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Whole wheat pizza dough, I usually go to my favorite pizza shop in town and for under two bucks I can buy dough from them. call me lazy, I deserve it, but it is easy and still healthy so some days I am all for it.. You can make your own or even use store bought, whatever suits your fancy.
- 3 Tbsp. BBQ sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 3 Tbsp. ranch dressing
Roll out dough into a 12 inch circle and transfer onto a greased pizza stone or pan. Mix BBQ sauce and ranch together and spread on to unbaked crust.
- 1 cooked and shredded chicken breast (I season with garlic salt pepper, etc whatever is in the cupboard!)
- 1 c. fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 c. sweet onion (I used red onion)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- A few squirts of BBQ sauce, eyeball it.
fresh Mozzarella or a smoked Gouda is divine
Combine these ingredients, except for the cheese, in a bowl and mix until blended. Pour on top of crust. place slices of cheese on top of toppings and place in a preheated oven. (425 for 15 minutes) or until crust is golden
You can sprinkle some more fresh cilantro on top before serving ( I would recommend it) serve with a green salad and maybe a fruit salad too and feel great about your dinner!