background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My chrsitmas menu

 I just found out on Monday that we would be hosting dinner here at  my house.  We were planning on being in California.  So this week has been full of decorating my house (we had no Christmas stuff up) cleaning, cooking, planning menus, our remodel/ construction still going on, wrapping presents, last minute shopping and entertaining bored kids.  All week our food has been on my mind.  I am making it easy and most things are pretty simple, this is what I have so far. 
Appetizers
shrimp cocktail
stuffed mushrooms
pesto, sun dried tomato cheese torte
 Salad
Mandarin spinach salad
Bread
rosemary olive oil bread
 Pasta
spinach and cheese raviolis with homemade meat sauce
 Meat
Balsamic pork loin
Veggie
portobello green beans
Dessert
Tuxedo chocolate moose


 I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy spending time with your friends and family and enjoying good food.   Thanks for all your support and love. I will be back next week to share some of these recipes and new appetizers for your New Years Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...